Runs Girl

I Have Decided to Become a Runs Girl, Please Don't Judge Me.

As the economy of Nigeria is getting tougher each day, people now seek other sources of income aside from their normal daily hustle, just as in the case of this pretty lady who has gone viral.

A yet to be identified young girl has taken to a micro-blogging platform "Nairaland", to express her dismay and frustration over her inability to get funding to further her education.


According to her she has decided to become a runs girl (sell her body) since no body want to help her  and jobs are not coming. She said she has tried all her possible best to go back to school but there was no body to sponsored her, and now she want to take the bull by the horn if that's what it take.

She had also warned anybody who cares to read not to judge her, and her decision is finale.


In her word:

I tried all my best to go back to school, no way no help  from nobody. There's no job to do so far now am now ready to Bleep for this money am suffering for. Plz don't judge me you don't know what am facing.Before you judge know that I have skills but no capital.
I will no longer be that church girl anymore. I have dyed my hair, I have losed hope of going to school don't judge any runz girl you see.
I am ready to take evils way if that's what will make me survive am tired.


From a closer look, the lady is in her early 20s, and she is deem pretty. 

She said she has decide to look like a runs girl by dying her hair gold, and she will no longer be that church girl anymore.


Let's hope something happens to change her minds, because she might be heading to a no coming back destination.

What do you make of this, do you think she is over working herself, or maybe she is just seeking attention? Typical thinks women do online.

Let's have your reaction via the comment section of this blog.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post